Well it's day 3 and it's blog post 3 so I'm not doing too badly!. Today I received a present from my pal Sharon Duncan as she says I have been a very good girl lately although there are a few who would argue with that statement. She has sent me the first beta copy of our next CD ROM and it's a stunner. I gave you a sneaky peek yesterday and today I have made a card with said sneaky peek. Would you like to see it? I thought you would so here you are.
- An Elegant Frame Card 7" x 10"
- Black card
- White card
- White paper
- Black Card candi
- Small adhesive gems in crystal & black
- Flower embellishments
- Pinflair Photoglue
- Double sided foam pads
- A Winter Walk in the Countryside CD ROM (available soon)
- Print out a backing paper and cut a rectangle approx 16.5cms x 12.5cms. Mat this onto a slightly larger rectangle cut from the black card (you need black card folks).
- Using photoglue position the rectangle to the left of the Elegant frame card. I love these cards.
- Print and cut out one of the circular toppers from the CD ROM and again mat it onto a slightly larger circle of black card
- I made a frame for the topper using my Silhouette Cameo but you could get the same effect using Spellbinder dies or a circle cutter. I used white card to create the larger circle frame and mat gold card to create the inner frame. Use layers to make small toppers look larger.
- There are several text editable sentiment toppers on the CD ROM one of which I have used for the wedding sentiment.
- I added a pretty bow to the top of the card using the same backing paper design to "tie2 the card together
- I completed the card by adding crystal gems to the flourish on the backing paper, 3 black gems to the sentiment and finally added some white flowers as a finishing touch.
Now folks I need a word. I can't promise that I can keep up a daily post but I will try my best. It's day 3 of my diet regime (day 2 really because the House Elf told me that there were only 360 calories in the meal I ate on Monday but when I checked the packaging to add it to my food diary there were double that amount. I was not a happy bunny I can tell you and had to have a Magnum to console myself!)
Maisie has now decided after 3 months that the new suite is not so bad for sitting on however she prefers her Dad's chair and the end of the sofa to her own chair. I think we may need to put the covers back on! She has had quite a busy day pretending to be a fierce guard dog when Geordie the window cleaner first turned up this morning but ended up sitting on his knee on the garden bench whilst he drank his tea. She then proceeded to frighten the life out the delivery driver but ended up beating him up with her tail which she wagged furiously from side to side once she had decided she quite liked him. I'm thinking of harnessing the power of the tail wagging to generate electricity. I hasten to add I will not be connecting her to the National Grid.
The House Elf is on his knees in the garden cursing the birds because they insist of knocking the bird seed off the bird table onto the ground where it germinates and makes his garden look messy. It gets him out in the fresh air so I don't know why he complains.
This has turned into an epic. Now you know why I don't "Tweet".