Monday 18 November 2013

Guilty as charged

Good morning folks,

Ok I confess I'm not very good at this blogging thing am I? I jst don't know where the time goes. It's true when they say the older you get the quicker time goes by.

I have had a busy few weeks since my last blog. Bev the Blade and I were at the NEC Hobbycrafts Show for 5 days and loved every minute of it. I have suffered for it this weekend though as I have spent 2 days in bed with a bad cold. Maisie thinks we have another dog in the house with my barking cough LOL.

I met up with my very good friend Wendie Rhodes on the Sunday of the show and got loads of cuddles from her Mam. We stayed in the same hotel as Christine from Pinflair and got roped in to their quiz nights. great fun.

Dad is off back to Egypt today and won't be home until a few days before Christmas. we have a very special Christmas present for him this year but I can't tell you 'cos it's a secret.

The House Elf has finally started the decorating again. He promised to have it all done in 12 months. It's 24 months & counting!!!!

So the big news is we have a Pick of the Week on Create & Craft starting on Friday 29th November at noon and Pollyanna will be with me. It's my first paper kit and I am so excited about it.

Here's a few samples I have made from it. I have lots more to do so I think the midnight oil will be burning. I hope you will be watching and perhaps ordering. I will try to show you some more over the coming days. 


Happy crafting,
Lynda x


8 comments:

  1. Loving these Lynda, the colours are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these samples Lynda...and will be ordering on the 29th...can't wait to see them all...you're a clever lady...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you at the NEC this paper pack looks fantastic I cant weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely samples,will be watching on the 29th.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Lovely set of Owl Images, I know lots love Owl's and I am one of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look of this set, and love love love owls. looking forward to the show

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all gorgeous but the one with the circles is my favourite. Love it.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow .....
    These are fabulous Lynda well done I adore the two in the middle they are stunning hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete